My hot cousin Natalie posted this quiz on her blog.... I decided to take it while waiting for my lemon ricotta cheesecake to cook...
You may be a "foodie" if one or more of the following applies to you:
1. While eating a meal, you are planning or thinking about your next meal.
- I read cook books while I eat... I write grocery lists while I eat.... I am always thinking about food and planning my next meal..
2. Food controls your emotions. Full= happy. Hungry= the end of the world.
-The quickest way to make me happy is to hand me a chocolate bar!
3. Your memories are linked to food. When you remember something from the past, you remember what you were eating at the time.
-This is so embarrassing since most of my memories end up like this "Do you remember when we were in Phoenix and we ate that.... ya that was SO GOOD!"
4. You are food possessive. You hide leftovers in the fridge so that you can have them all to yourself later. You are enraged if anyone tries to take food from your plate.
-I take food from other people's plates... No one touches mine!
5. Diets are for wimps. Forget seconds, you are known to take fifths or more.
-I am on a diet... Until the cheesecake is done then I will have no choice but to submit to its deliciousness! I only take fifths or more on cereal.. I am confident that I could beat anyone in a cereal eating competition..
6. If someone is eating something that looks good, you can't help but stare longingly.
-Sometimes I stare longingly at the food I am eating...
7. You get cravings, but you're not pregnant. You obsess with that particular food until you finally eat it.
-Yep.. Current cravings include, mango sticky rice, and hummus...
I think I LOVE food, wait I DO LOVE FOOD! I talk about food, think about food, read about food, stare at food, oh and most importantly, I EAT food (yes, everyday people!).
I daydream about kitchen utensils that I want...
I like to grocery shop because I am surrounded by food.
I secretly want to be the camera woman for the food network so I can eat the food once the show is over... (seriously what do they do with that food! They can't let it waste!)
Now that I've admitted that, I think I need help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, my, gosh, you had me laughing out loud through this entire thing. LOVE IT! I think I'm a foodie too. I honestly don't understand when people aren't. How can you not just love good food? My motto is food is for enjoyment; therefore, I cannot waste my time eating something that does not taste good. Your cheesecake sounds amazing by the way. We need to get together and talk food. Oh, I know, you should come visit me so I can share all the amazing tastes Taiwan has to offer. Deal?
Please send b-day and cascade pics. thanks
I died laughing reading that! You are freakin' awsome, I LOVE YOU! And, if you do find that food support group-let me know...It would probably be a good idea for me to attend meetings as well :o)
Post a Comment