Ryan had a job interview in D.C. & Erin decided she wanted to go with him.. I was waiting for my invitation to go too, but they asked me to babysit instead. I figured it'd be good for me to attempt to watch 4 kids at once.. Monday we packed up & went swimming at the Oquirrh pool. Keeping track of 4 kids swimming was a little hectic, but Cait & Alex helped me out. Aidan couldn't decide whether or not he wanted to be wet & he cried when I forced him down the water slide, but then he wanted to go again... So I think he had fun! Later that night Alex had a soccer game. We were all exhausted & grumpy (or maybe that was just me..). Cait cracked me up because she insisted on wearing her cheetah ensemble even though it was still 80 degrees outside, but she was looking HOT!!
See he's tired & dirty.. I really tried to keep him clean!
Oh little Sean was tired too!
The next day we played outside... Running through sprinkles is always so much fun!
Wednesday we invited Jessica, Addy, Macy, & Sam over for some water fun.
Cait & Alex loved playing with Addy... They were SO loud!!
Macy loved hanging out with Sean, they were walking around the backyard holding hands (& I somehow missed getting a picture of that!)
I realized the best way to get 3 minutes of silence is to shove food in their faces. Lo made this ice cream cake & it was delish!!
See look! He's not running around screaming!! Thank you cake!
I made the kids some water balloons to throw at each other...
& I made me some water balloons to throw at them!!
Watching 4 kids was not tiring at all! Really... I think I could do it everyday for the rest of my life.. I only slept for 24 hrs straight after they left! Oh & Ryan got the job in D.C.!! Congrats.. Now when can I come visit???
See he's tired & dirty.. I really tried to keep him clean!
Oh little Sean was tired too!
The next day we played outside... Running through sprinkles is always so much fun!
Wednesday we invited Jessica, Addy, Macy, & Sam over for some water fun.Cait & Alex loved playing with Addy... They were SO loud!!
Macy loved hanging out with Sean, they were walking around the backyard holding hands (& I somehow missed getting a picture of that!)
I realized the best way to get 3 minutes of silence is to shove food in their faces. Lo made this ice cream cake & it was delish!!
See look! He's not running around screaming!! Thank you cake!
I made the kids some water balloons to throw at each other...
& I made me some water balloons to throw at them!!
Watching 4 kids was not tiring at all! Really... I think I could do it everyday for the rest of my life.. I only slept for 24 hrs straight after they left! Oh & Ryan got the job in D.C.!! Congrats.. Now when can I come visit???

No comments:
Post a Comment