A couple weeks ago I enrolled in a cake decorating class.. I know you can read all about how to decorate online, but I am a very hands on person. I like to see how things are done and hear specific instructions... I LOVE my class.. My first assignment was to bring in a frosted cake that we could decorate in class. I struggled with frosting it! The teacher made it look SO easy... After frosting for 45 min I gave up! I tried to cover the bad frosting job as much as possible! It didn't really work, but I'm still proud of my cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the beach pictures! Keep enjoying it there :)
The cake is so cute! I love the colors you chose too. I may have to copy for my friend's bday this month... do you mind?? :)
Post a Comment