Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Half Moon

I love living so close to the ocean.. I can't believe it took me over a month to head out there (it has been raining A LOT!). On Saturday Alex and I packed up and finally headed for the coast. I love the drive to Half Moon because we get to go over a huge bridge (bridges are fUN!) and everything is so green!! We got lucky... The beach wasn't crowded which is unusual on such a nice day. The waves were GIGANTIC! I have never seen such BIG waves and it was one right after another! I get paranoid that Alex is going to get swept away, but he was really cautious.
There was also a lot of sea foam.. I'm semi-blond and when I first saw it I thought someone had dumped some dish soap in the ocean (hey it's possible right?). It looked like Alex could have been playing in the snow (which is something he wants to do!). The water was warmer than it normally is.. It was just a great day to go to the beach!

No comments: